Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Codelance, LLC, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years of age.
- Your EmailHooks.co Account. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account by not giving out any account information to any other party besides yourself. You must immediately notify the Email Hooks team of any unauthorized use of your Stripe account, your Email Hooks account or any other breaches of security. Codelance, LLC will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
Optional paid services such as extra storage, sending emails, or transaction fees are available on the Website (any such services are deemed as an “Upgrade”). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay Email Hooks the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Fees are not refundable.
- Email Hooks Renewal.
Unless you notify Email Hooks team before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time in the Account Profile section of site’s Admin Dashboard.
- General Terms.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Email Hooks (Codelance, LLC) disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Email Hooks (Codelance, LLC) to you any Email Hooks or third party intellectual property, and all rights, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Email Hooks (Codelance, LLC).
- Changes. Email Hooks reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Email Hooks may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Email Hooks, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Email Hooks under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Email Hooks shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Email Hooks, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Email Hooks and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Email Hooks, or by the posting by Email Hooks of a revised version. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Email Hooks (Codelance, LLC) may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
- What information do we collect?
- What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience, your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties, your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older.
- Your Consent